Hiring a Cook
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several year (2~3 years) of commercial culinary experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare, cook and complete traditional Korean dishes (such as Soondae Gukbab, various Korean soup and etc.) is a definite asset.
- Plan, prepare and cook traditional Korean dishes, manage kitchen utensils and inventory, oversee kitchen operation, train and supervise junior cooks & kitchen helpers.
- 37.5hrs/week (full-time & permanent position), wage will be $16-$18 per hour depends on experience and expertise
- 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee, gratuities and free meals
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bukchigo Jangguchigo (Bukchigo Jangguchigo Korean Restaurant Ltd.)
Unit C, 341 North Road, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3V8