Hiring a hot food cook
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese hot food menu including teriyaki, tempura, udon and etc. is a definite asset.
plan, cook and complete Japanese hot food dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $16.00 ~ 18.00 per hour depends on qualification
- Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Namoo Sushi: #101-3003 Saint Johns St., Port Moody, BC, V3H 2C4