Hiring a hot food cook
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese hot food menu including teriyaki, tempura, udon and etc. is a definite asset.
Plan, cook and complete Japanese hot food dishes; Manage inventory & kitchen operation; Keep clean kitchen; Determine size of food portions; Estimate food requirements and cost; Supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $16~$18 per hour
- Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
Send your resume to email@example.com
Nikko Sushi: #12-33324 S. Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 2B4