Hiring a Produce Shop Supervisor
A busy produce and grocery store in Vancouver , BC (Kitsilano) is hiring a Produce Shop Supervisor.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous retail sales experience (such as retail sales clerk, cashier, etc.) is required.
- Having experience in Asian/Korean, as well as Western produce and groceries is a definite asset.
- Able to work various shifts including in the evening and on weekends.
- Main duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers and shelf-stockers
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve customer complaints and supply/organization issues
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as required
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new staff
- Working hours: 35.00 hour per week (Full-time, Permanent)
- Wage: $19.00~$20.00/hr depends on experience, with 4% in additional vacation pay or 10 days paid vacation.
- Send your resume by email to: email@example.com
Youn g Brothers Produce (451996 BC Ltd.) 3151 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6K 2H2