Hiring a Roofer
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a two- to three-year apprenticeship program or Over three years of work experience in the trade are required.
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
Wage & Benefits:
$22.50 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation
30 hours per week (full-time and permanent position)
Send your resume: email@example.com
Kim's Roofing Services 20928 93 Ave. Langley, BC, V1M 1T5