Hiring a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of work experience in a warehouse environment is required.
- Previous experience at a produce or food wholesale company is a definite asset.
- Familiarity with Korean and Asian produce & foods is a definite asset.
- Arrange and co-ordinate the movement of goods including shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of produce and food products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating packaging work; dispatching drivers and scheduling delivery drivers and routes; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee shipping and receiving, communicate with suppliers, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit sales and other reports and co-ordinate activities with suppliers
- Train warehouse and delivery crew in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, cooling equipment and warehouse machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- 30 working hours per week, Wage: $25-$27 per hour, 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee
Send resume to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1061563 BC Ltd. dba Big Brothers Food: #100-456 Prior St., Vancouver, BC, V6A 2E5