Hiring a Supervisor (Korean Ricewine and Soju plant)
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years of experience at distilled liquor and/or wine making plant is required.
- Knowledge and skills in making Korean Ricewine and Soju is a definite asset.
ü Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who make, package and test Korean Ricewine & Soju
ü Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities
ü Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and quality of Ricewine & Soju
ü Select high quality materials and supplies for making ricewine and soju
ü Train new staffs in brewing traditional Korean Ricewine and Soju.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week (Full-time & Permanent position)
- Wage & Benefit: $24.00/hour
10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Please send your resume by email email@example.com
Seoul Ricewine Ltd.: 10316 - 152A St. Surrey, BC, V3R 7P6