Hiring an Aromatherapist
-Completion of Aromatherapy Certificate program is required.
-Work experience in the related fields is preferred.
- Should be able to identify / distinguish between various types of essential oils and be aware of how they affect the body.
- Undertake a brief medical history of patients, gain information about any current/previous medical conditions and lifestyle affecting the patient's health before the therapy
- Consults with the client about possible drug interactions, and the dosage, purity and application methods for the necessary therapeutic oils
- Use essential oils to perform detoxification, massage and relaxation techniques on clients
- Apply oils on the client either through sprays, salt baths, massage oils or inhalation techniques by using various types of equipment (diffusers, dry evaporators, steamers, and vaporizers)
-Customize/create blends of oils to accommodate clients for aesthetic purposes / relaxation therapy.
30 hours per week (Full-time & permanent position), $27.14 per hours, 10days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Aromatherapy & Spa Ltd.
139 East 2nd St, Unit 2, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 1C2