Hiring an Early Childhood Educator (Infant & Toddler)
- Completion of college diploma in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree is required.
- Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator & Infant/Toddler Educator) license is required.
• Responsible for the constant supervision, safety and well being of the children under age of 3;
• Guide and assist to children's physical needs for dressing, toileting, eating and sleeping in a timely manner;
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children;
• Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents;
• Encourage and support each child, Bond with each child, and provide for them a nurturing, stable environment;
• Shares responsibility for maintaining the play environments and storage areas in an organized and clutter-free condition;
• Assists the Manager in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by promptly reporting any existing and/or potential workplace hazards, and any accidents, injuries and illness to the manager as promptly as possible; and
• Release children only to authorized persons and communication with parents regarding daily events and children's progress.
Working hours: 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
Wage: $16-$18 per hour(depends on experience)
Benefit: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beautiful Montessori Daycare: 104-3242 Westwood St. Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 3L8