Employer’s name: Reynold and Ketcia
Employer’s Address: Greely, ON, CANADA
Location of work: Work in employer´s/client´s home, Greely, ON, CANADA
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
5 years old, 2 years old
Work Setting: Employer´s Home
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
- Credentials: Emergency child care first aid and CPR, CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate are assets.
- Language: English or French, French is an asset.
- $15.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week. Overtime may be required
-The nanny will be responsible for the care of 2 children. Main schedule will be from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, with 30 min lunch break 5 days per week. The position requires flexibility in scheduling, overtime may be required as both parents work full time and the father has to travel frequently.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com