Employer: Joan B.
Employer Address: Athol Street, Regina SK
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Plan menus for special diets
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning
- Maintain household records and budgets
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Drive household vehicle
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
Elderly people age: Care is for a woman of 81 years old. The person receiving care has health problems that include asthma, sleep apnea and hip prosthesis. This person also walks slowly and cannot lift heavy things.
Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home.
Salary: $15.05 hourly for 30.00 Hours per week
- Education: Some secondary school is required
- Experience is an asset
- First Aid Certificate is required as the person receiving care could stop breathing suddenly because of Asthma
- Driver License Class V is required as the person receiving care is from time to time unable to drive her car due to debilitating bouts of illness, e.g. asthma attacks and chronic hip pain.
- Use of vehicle according employee’s needs.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment
Important information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 3PM. Flexibility on schedule is required and according client’s needs. Weekends are off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com