SureWork Homecare provides support services to elders and adults with disabilities. We are currently hiring Home Support Worker.
Terms of employment: full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week. Must be available for shift work with flexible schedule
Wage: $ 18.95 per hour
Location: Victoria, BC
Skills requirements: Diploma/Certificate in Home Care Services or related field is an asset
First Aid/CPR Certificate is an asset.
Experience: Experience as a Home Care Worker is an asset.
Education: High school
Language: Ability to read and speak English
- Provide and coordinate individualized care and resources to elders and disabled.
- Provide Home Care including general housekeeping and personal hygiene.
- Transport Home Care clients to appointments and activities
- Assist with exercises, physiotherapy and other medical plans
- Monitor blood pressure and other physical conditions, as required
- Follow medical instructions carefully and consistently
- Organize time and resources based on the individual needs of clients
To Apply: please send us your resume and references.