Terms of employment: Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week. Must be available for shift work with flexible schedule
Wage: $ 18.95 per hour
Location: Saanichton, BC
Employer: Ralph White
Start Date: ASAP
- Diploma/Certificate in Home Care Services or related field is an asset
- First Aid/CPR Certificate is an asset.
- Experience with tube feeding an asset
- Familiarity with tilt table and mobility slings and devices an asset
- Driver's licence is an asset
- Experience as a Home Care Worker is an asset.
Education: High school
Language: Ability to read and speak English
- Provide personal care for disabled woman on one-to-one basis.
- Responsible for activities.
- Feed or assist in feeding.
- Assist with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Dispensing and recording of prescription drugs
- Monitoring and recording of seizures
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
If you are interested in the job and you have the qualifications, please reply with your resume and references at firstname.lastname@example.org