Housekeeping Aide - Casual
Salem Manor Nursing Home is now hiring a new team member for its Housekeeping- Laundry department in its Long Term Care facility in Leduc, AB (located 15 mins South of Edmonton on Hwy 2).
This position offers:
- Casual hours as needed
- 3 Positions available
- Hours range from 0630-1445, 0830- 1645, 1200- 2015 (must be flexible in working all shifts including weekend & holidays)
- Shifts are 7.75 hrs
- $14.80 per hour start rate
- A Career Opportunity to work with Seniors in a Continuing Care environment
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
Candidates must be / have:
- Previous experience within a Housekeeping Dept is seen as an asset but willing to train right person
- Ability to communicate collaboratively & effectively work with other team members
- Ability to prioritize, plan, implement & be flexible to adapt to routines
- A positive disposition and able be able to perform cleaning routines in a timely manner
- Clean Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector search is required.
*Please note, applicants must have reliable transportation as there is limited to no bus service available.
*Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada and reside in the Leduc-South Edmonton area. No LMOs available.
We thank all those interested in joining our Salem Manor Nursing Home team; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls please
Salem Manor Nursing Home
Fax: (780) 986-4130