Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online.
We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and US. As a well backed Startup you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supporting, dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements....
We are now looking for a strong HR Generalist to become a vital part of our Company’s HR Function. This is a great new challenge and exciting opportunity to develop your career with our growing team.
You will be career oriented individual who loves working with people. You must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in HR role with strong understanding of provincial and federal legislations, employment standards and processes. You will be able to assists leadership team in providing support of new HR policies and procedures.You will come with exceptional communication skills, a high level of adaptability, can organize anything or anyone, pays attention to details, and exudes empathy & patience while owning your responsibilities with confidence.
What will you do
- Working with Global HR based in HQ in Ireland to hire local talent and attend to local HR requirements of the Mississauga office
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Lead initiatives for creating efficient HR system updates and implementations
- Supports HR compliance and proactively identifies areas of potential non-compliance
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee onboarding processes
- Reconciling benefits statements
- Conducting audits of benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance reviews and performance management
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
What do we require
- 2-4 Years of experience in a similar role
- Human Resources Business Degree or equivalent
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to maintain strict standards of confidentiality in handling sensitive company and employee information
- tbc (Fluent in English and French)
- Working knowledge of standard HR areas including, compensation, benefits, training and performance management
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute duties.
- Efficient time management skills to organize and manage multiple tasks
Winfooz is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.