Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
In which area of human resources do you consider yourself a subject matter expert - employee relations, performance management or training and development? Would you consider yourself a leader amongst your peers? If you answered “all of the above”, then please read on about this exciting Human Resource Manager career opportunity!
As the Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for ensuring policy and procedures are current with legislation, employee performance management is maintained and managing employee relations to ensure continued growth and engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure legislative compliance with internal policies and procedures; revise accordingly
* Lead full scope recruitment including coordination of on-boarding and training procedures
* Employee performance management including annual performance appraisals and compensation review
* Manage all employee relations with staff and management including coaching, attendance management and subsequent disciplinary actions
* Lead all human resource related projects including, total rewards, job classifications, policy revisions
* Oversee office operations, annual staff salary budget and HR departmental budget
* Post-secondary education related to human resources - CPHR designation preferred
* 5-7 years of progressive human resource experience; experience managing HR staff preferred
* Strong knowledge of HRIS systems
* Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with a strong sense of integrity
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* One of Manitoba’s largest and prestigious organizations
* Cross functioning and collaborative team approach
* National award winning team
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12821) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.