Jasmine Consulting International, located at 1393 Perez Crescent, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada , K1J8V3 is focusing on providing external financial and consultancy services. We are in the process of adding a new line of business covering provision of Human Resources management to our clients in Canada, North America and Middle East region.
- Title of position offered; Human Resources Management Consultant.
- Qualified candidate should have:
-Wide relations in the MEA region where our main contracts are currently based, in order to secure new contracts and evolve the scope of the existing contracts to offer and sell the HR services.
Wide knowledge of the Canadian and American culture and prior experience in USA in the field of HR management is an asset.
Ability to expand the Corporation network in Canada at the short term and in USA at the longer term.
Ability to travel between Canada and where the business requires attention and follow up
-Proficiency in English language is a must.
-Knowledge of Arabic language is an asset.
Salary and benefits offered: 38.97$/Hour for 30 hours of work week, 15 days annual leave, No insurance coverage.
- Experience requirements for this position;
5+ years of experience as HR Manager/Consultant in the MEA region.
- Education requirements for this position; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Specific employment duties of position;
- Plan, manage and coordinate human resources activities to include recruitment, placement and termination of employees, classification and salary administration, interpretation of personnel policies, and employee / labor relations to meet organizational objectives.
- Advise departmental management on pay issues, affirmative action requirements, classification issues, performance appraisal, and employee training and development; maintain liaison with human resources and other appropriate offices and departments to respond to personnel problems and issues.
- Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of various applicants to achieve departmental objectives.
- Advise and assist management in the handling of complaints and / or grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions; represent management at grievance hearings, dismissal conferences.
- Review and screen departmental requests for new positions and reclassifications to determine appropriateness of submission; advise management on departmental organization; provide information on job duties to Wage and Salary
- Manage human resources computerized information system of Manpower planning , resourcing , development , movement , relations and related records
- Assess departmental training needs and develop , conduct or provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees
- Determin budgetary impact of salary actions and assist management with salary budget planning and staffing requirements and coordinate employee profile and appraisal
- Investigate and prepare reports on special problems for employee benefit, health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
Please submit your resume via email to:
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada
Only qualified candidates will be called for the interview.