System Administrator/ Tools Support Team
Duration:-6 -12+ Months
Essential Skills- Linux/Unix/Windows Server Administration
IBM ClearCase/IBM ClearQuest Knowledge
hell Scripting knowledge
- Requires experience troubleshooting end user devices and configuration.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and troubleshoot issues supporting a complex environment
- Role- Candidate will support Application upgrades and knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows Server Administration.
Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of IBM ClearCase applications and duties to include:Process Access Management requests, Triaging mailbox, Incident Management coordination, Management of ticket backlogs, Troubleshoot and customer support of IBM ClearCase, IBM Clearquest,
Collaborate with cross functional teams virtually and in person for Production support.
Create and maintain process documentation
Create process improvements
Requires the ability to multitask and well work under pressure
Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Must be able to work shift as needed
Must be able to work extended hours as needed including being available for off hours production support.
- Desired- Managed the team to deliver the client’s expectation without any escalation and issues on all times
Usage of tools Jira, Rally, Confluence
Experience in Shell Scripting and automation.