Our client, a wholly owned subsidiary of a global corporation, has been delivering quality seafood products to the food service and general consumer markets for more than half a century.
Reference number: PFISBC061217
Job Title: Import Sales Assistant (Chinese Speaking)
Employer: An International food import/export company
Location: Downtown Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Work hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Compensations: $40,000-$45,000/year plus bonus, benefits (group insurance), car allowance
Main Job Duties
- Assisting in all facets of the Sales Department work including customer service and order taking.
- Liaison with other depts. offices, for arranging shipments.
- Inventory control and maintain customer database
- Create and maintain a long-lasting relationship by visiting clients.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems.
- Monitor competitions by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and new products, etc.
- Fluent in English and Chinese(Mandarin) in both verbal and written
- Conversational level of Japanese required
- Some office work experiences a must
- Some sales/customer service experience preferred
- Eager to establish and grow business relationships with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Computer Skills: MS-Office (proficient in Excel and Word)
- Access and / or JD Edward experience an asset
- Must have a valid BC driver's license (Class 5) and own vehicle
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Completion of post-secondary education
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident in Canada preferred
* Please apply only if you possess all of the minimum requirements
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE’, click 'Import Sales Assistant (Chinese Speaking) ‘and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.