In-Home Caregiver for Elderly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Employer's name: Khera family
Surrey, British Columbia
- Deliver care and company for an elderly woman with depression & anxiety.
- Administer bedside and personal care to the client such as aid in ambulation, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing.
- Plan and prepare meals, special diets.
- Perform routine health related duties such as dressing minor day to day bruises (if any), assisting in the intake of medications.
- Assist in physical activity and exercise under supervision to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Accompany the client to recreational facilities and parks etc. and provide assistance in other day to day activities.
- May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Other duties as and when required.
- Completion of high school
- Trustworthy, soft spoken and should have an emotional touch
- Attention to personal hygiene
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the cover letter. References will be required.
Email at email@example.com