Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
INDUSTRIAL PAINTER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a motivated team player who would enjoy working in a fabrication shop? As the Industrial Painter for this Winnipeg-based manufacturer, you will be responsible for performing a variety of routine and preventive maintenance on industrial painting equipment. Additionally, you will be responsible for painting duties, such as sandblasting, powder blasting and preparing surfaces for paint. If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare surfaces to be coated using power grinders and sanders
* Spray coatings using HVLP equipment to provide finished surface to manufactured products
* Perform paint touch-up/clean-up and needed
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 5 years Industrial Spray Painting experience or experience painting large pieces of metal
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, hoist and other machining equipment
* $20.00-$24.00 hourly, 8:00am-4:30pm, plus benefits and profit sharing!
Please send a resume (quoting job number 13076) to: DEAN HINTHER at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.