Bluenose Engineering specializes in professional engineering services for condominiums, property managers, developers, and contractors; with the vast experiences and diversity of industry expertise Bluenose Engineering has to offer, we will always find a solution for your engineering, business needs and IT solutions.We strive to provide our clients with the most relevant information for technical decisions and for effective long-term financial management.Now we urgently need an experienced Information System Analyst to join our company.
Company name: Bluenose Engineering
Job Title: Information System Analyst(NOC: 2171)
Salary: $28-$35 hourly, depending on working experience
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, at least 30 hours a week
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Language Skills: English
Minimum Education: A bachelor’s degree
Positions Available: 1
Work Location: Belnan, NS B2S 0C2
Information System Analyst will perform the following duties, but not limited to:
- Serve as a liaison between lines of business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement;
- Lead the analysis, design and documentation of system requirements for application enhancements and projects to deliver business requirements;
- Lead requirement sessions with business and system teams;
- Apply change management procedures to ensure all patches, upgrade and configuration changes comply with architecture standards;
- Develop and implement detailed work plans; monitor project progress; liaise across other IT and business areas to resolves issues; identify conflicts for re-prioritization; prepare and seek sign offs of deliverables from business owners;
- Maintain an understanding of business system components to be able to effectively troubleshoot problems;
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and future technology advances to recommend process enhancements and efficiencies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A university degree in Information Systems or related field is required;
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience in an enterprise environment;
- Solid experience in providing business analysis on high risk projects, including management of systems implementation and delivery;
- Solid experience in supporting and delivering IT and operational projects using project management methodologies;
- Proven experience in providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures;
- Effective analysis and problem solving skills for collecting data to analyze options.
- Advanced knowledge of network architectures and network security;
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please email your resume at email@example.com