Position: Inside/ Counter Sales Representative
Location: Fort McMurray
Status: 1 year Contract
Start date: May 1, 2018
Westburne, a division of Rexel (RXL: Euronext Paris), is a Canadian market leader in energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected network solutions.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Fort McMurray location.
As an Inside/Counter Sales Representative, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist customers with any inquiries In-Person & via phone on a daily basis
- Act as a liaison between customers & Field Sales Representatives
- Maintain & expand the customer database
- Receive and process orders as required
- Make follow-up calls to customers
- Support the Project Management team as needed
- Responsible for the first line of technical support
- Manage relationships with key vendors to ensure profitability
- Consistently achieve a high level of customer service
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of inside sales or customer service experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Be computer literate
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Product knowledge of the electrical business would be an asset
Westburne, a division of Rexel, is the Canadian market leader in the B2B supply of electrical, alternative energy, lighting, wire and cable, automation and connected enterprise solutions. With over 100 locations, we are proud to offer rewarding careers to over 1000 Canadians across the country.
What We Can Offer You
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.
Westburne provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Learn more about life at Westburne by visiting lifehere.westburne.ca or our page on LinkedIn.
How to Apply
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/29139?s=c7
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.