Priority Submetering Solutions is a Pickering, ON based billing services company seeking a full-time Inside Sales Coordinator and Lead Generator to join our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is excited by new challenges and opportunities offered by a growing company. If you thrive on commission based incentives and are driven to achieve monthly / annual targets, this is the position for you! You must currently be available to work Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM. This role requires active involvement in the day-to-day functioning of our Sales department.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for lead generation (50-100 cold calls per week, to start);
- Creates and maintains up to date call log and responsible for summarizing calls to upper management on a weekly basis;
- Identifies and researches clients suitable for submetering services;
- Responsible for follow up calls to primary contact (post board meetings) to ensure questions have been answered and all pertinent information has been shared;
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and keeps Sales informed of these trends;
- Responsible for inputting and maintaining data in CRM;
- Manages and creates sales reports using CRM and other relevant sources regarding leads, opportunities, status, won/loss, sales life cycles etc.;
- Creates sales proposals for Sales Team;
- Responsible for drafting, finalizing and renewing contracts;
- Provides ongoing support for Sales Team.
The ideal person for this position would possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales Management or in a related field;
- Experience working in a sales team / office environment would be considered an asset;
- Ability to apply good judgement based on client’s ;
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral;
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative, take responsibility and adapt to various situations;
- Strong MS Office, technical and time management skills. Ability to use and learn various software quickly;
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment;
- Ability to favourably represent the Company image to clients;
- Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident;
- High energy & sales focused;
- Ability to quote prospective jobs, considered an asset;
- 1-2 years full-time experience in a sales related role.
- Base salary + commission
- Paid sick days
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 20th, 2018. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about us, please visit our website: www.prioritymeter.com