This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Are you looking for a job where your entrepreneurial side and self-starter attributes are needed and encouraged? If so, this role may be for you. Send me your resume, Rick @ oslerhr.ca
You will flourish in this role if you:
• You have a genuine interest in people and enjoy building trust
• Bring experience in sales
• Have excellent communication skills to strike-up conversations with our clients
• Fixated on excellent customer service
• Resourceful in developing new sales
• Love to work independently, but can keep your team-members apprised of your activities
• Like to travel
We’re looking for Outside and Inside Sales professionals who thrive in providing excellent customer service. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships while ensuring customers see our client as going above-and-beyond the call.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Lighting solutions. They manufacture complete lines of residential and commercial lighting fixtures, HID security lighting, Lamps, Lenses and Louvers. They cover all of Canada and northern US states.
Imagine the stability of joining a successful firm which has been in business for over 35 years!
Send me your resume, Rick @ oslerhr.ca
What you'll be doing
• Listening to customers
• Contacting customers and identifying new products and potential up-selling
• Responding to and processing incoming calls and orders
• Opening new accounts
• Developing customer base and sales leads
• Entering orders into system and expediting to ensure timely delivery
• Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products
• Providing pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes
• Richmond Hill
• A car is required
Excellent base salary, commission, plus Extended Health Benefits
Are you qualified? We require this:
• 1-3 years Inside Sales, ideally
• Product knowledge or industry experience, nice-to-have
• High school Diploma required
• Sales or Marketing courses an added asset
• College diploma or certificate a definite advantage!
Please submit your resume via this job board, or alternatively, send your resume to Rick @ oslerhr.ca
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. We recognize the effort it takes. We review EVERY resume submitted. We would like to reply to each and every applicant, however, time simply does not permit it. We will reply to candidates whose resume matches the client's needs.
keywords: residential and commercial lighting fixtures, HID security lighting, Lamps, Die Cast aluminum outdoor boxes, Lenses, Louvers, electrical supplies, Markham, Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Newmarket