At Northland Construction Group, you could be part of a team environment that works hard and makes a difference in many communities across North America. We provide challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
We offer a unique environment where the final product we build is operated by other divisions of the same parent company. This vertical integration provides a significant benefit by creating a great product for the final consumer. It's exciting to be part of a team that builds a facility that in turn produces meaningful contributions to the success of the overall business.
We are seeking an experienced Architectural CAD Technician for our Construction Support Team Located at 1755 West Broadway, Vancouver BC
- Prepare design and construction drawings, specifications, details and sketches for all phases of projects.
- Communicate with multi-faceted project teams including coordinating with design and technical consultants.
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Diploma in Architectural Technology (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of progressive architectural experience with relevant project experience (comparable project scale and complexity)
- Ability to produce a complete set of construction drawings with input from Architects, Consultants, and Senior Building Technicians.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of building envelope concepts, construction practice and building systems (including combustible and non-combustible construction).
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team.
- Ability to be self-motivated / take initiative and to think independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within required time constraints.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the National Building Code of Canada and the British Columbia Building Code are an asset.
- An eagerness to learn and to gain new experience.
Northland combines numerous pay and benefit strategies to provide comprehensive and competitive compensation packages, the focus of which is to reward personal performance, merit, and effort.
Apply on: https://sandmanhotels.prevueaps.com/
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with Northland Construction Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**