International Slavenian Bakery Products Inc, o/a All Stars Bakery, located at 6-220 Viceroy Rd. in Concord, ON is a Canadian owned and family operated business for the past 14 years. We are proud of our specialty breads that are prepared with the finest ingredients and based on an Old European Recipes.
We do not use artificial colours or flavours, and all our breads are made without added preservatives. Our breads are also yeast free as we use only a sourdough to develop our flavourful breads.
At this time, we are looking to expand our market by introducing a new line of products under the “All Stars Bakery” label. In an attempt to further satisfy customers and stay above the quality of our competitors, we will soon be introducing canned foods, pickled vegetables, juices, sauces, spreads and more. We are excited to hire an individual who will assist us in the expansion of this new line of products.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced professional to fill a vacant position of Inventory Management and Distribution Coordinator. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in logistics area working with distribution activities and supply control.
Specific Skills Required:
High school diploma is required,
Post-secondary education in a related field (logistics) is not mandatory, but would be an asset,
At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a position performing similar duties (e.g. distribution coordination, inventory control, logistics supervision, etc.),
Previous experience in food production industry would be an asset,
Profound knowledge and understanding of supply control and management strategies,
Knowledge of Russian language is an asset for this position as there will be constant contact with Eastern European regions,
Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Establish and maintain contact with national and international suppliers to ensure smooth import and delivery procedures,
- Maintain and monitor inventory stock (both company and client needs) and ensure the integrity of database records,
- Work directly with purchasing department to relay inventory level and advise of products and equipment to be purchased,
- Coordinate logistics and transportation of products in placed purchase orders,
- Requisition materials from specialized suppliers, as per the company’s needs,
- Oversee logistics operations and ensure smooth transportation and timely delivery of custom products to the company,
- Outsource and develop relationships with new suppliers within Eastern European and North American regions and overseas to optimize supply control strategies,
- Track, measure and report status of distributed food orders to various client supermarkets and grocery stores and resolve arising discrepancies to ensure clients satisfaction,
- Coordinate product shipment in a timely fashion based on inventory stocks and resolve any issues or shortage issues,
- Prepare weekly feedback reviews and monthly performance and progress reports on transit, shipment and distribution times and suggest changes to be implemented in order to improve and speed up the activities,
- Train and coach other staff on inventory management and distribution planning operations in accordance with the company policies.
Employment period: permanent, full-time basis,
Compensation: $23.50 per hour,
Work hours: 35 per week,
Main work location: 6-220 Viceroy Rd., Concord, ON L4K 3C2,
Travelling around GTA will be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
Ho to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
PLEASE, NO DIRECT PHONE CALLS TO THE COMPANY.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration.