We are a team of driven and result oriented individuals working on developing a multi-platform application for the North American gig-economy market. We are seeking to hire a dedicated individual to join our team and to become a small part owner in the company upon successful completion of the contract.
Are you a recent grad or an experienced developer who’s looking to fast track their career and build a meaningful consumer product that actually helps people?
Create, develop, build, get paid and gain ownership. If this doesn’t sound like the perfect job opportunity you are doing it wrong!
As an app developer, you will be in charge of creating an iOS application that is consistent with the multi platform product developed by our team. An ongoing collaboration with our Android and Web Developer to create a fully functioning integrated platform at the end of the contract.
- Design and develop advanced application for the iOS platform.
- Evaluate frameworks to decide which will produce the best results using less resources.
- Optimize application memory footprint and consumption to increase performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create highly scalable software systems for increased efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integrate different technologies to create a more robust end product.
- Review code requirements and goals throughout the development cycle to avoid issues during shipping.
- Most of the learning is through hands-on trying and doing and collaborating. Meetings and formal training are minimized.
- Write code to create user interface event driven application, which accesses servers or services.
- Up to date knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Degree in Computer Science/Mobile Computing/Software Engineering and/or a related subject and/or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of programming in line with Apple's newest mobile operating system.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result.
- Write code to create user interface event driven applications which access servers or services.
- Advanced Objective-C and/or Swift development experience and knowledge of the iPhone development.
- Build components related to data synchronization.
- Performance awareness for your code, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with networking.
- Security-related experience (i.e. encryption, hardening)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in the full mobile development life cycle.
- Advantage to have experience working with multi-platform experience (i.e. Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows).
- Advantage to have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
Apply to this job through the email listed with a cover letter.