This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Sr. JAVA Developer for SaaS Product Company
Do you love cars? Imagine being part of the Core Engineering team that owns an end-to-end SaaS platform that steers buyers to the over 1,500 automotive dealerships and auto manufacturers?
Also imagine a 5TB database growing by 10GB/day due to ~500,000 vehicles/week added, which resultantly drives 140M views/month, and the growth accelerates month-over-month.
We’re searching for a professional Sr. JAVA Developer - full stack who loves big data and continual learning.
• JAVA development for 7x24 production environments
• You bring experience from a startup-like business where you’re experienced building and maintaining an entire product
• Linux environment experience, deploying and configuring application
What you bring
• Not allergic to Apple and Linux platforms
• 5-years minimum experience with open-source development tools and platforms in a SaaS 7x24 environment
• Experience with very large datasets (5TB+)
• You’re not simply a developer, but bring a wide set of experiences with technology
Must have experience
• Computer Science related degree or diploma ideally with coop terms
• JAVA / JSP – 5 years - Full-stack experience
• Netbeans or Eclipse experience
• Apache Tomcat and Linux
• Technical expertise with MySQL
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) - nice to have
Connect with Us!
To learn more about this opportunity, the client, their culture, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: JAVA
Have a canned cover letter? Delete it. Tell us why you're perfect for this opportunity and you're virtually guaranteed an interview.
We provide recruitment services to technology companies to identify and acquire high-value technology staff. We specialize in complex assignments, roles requiring multiple technologies, skills and/or business vertical knowledge, like this one.
We bring 25+ years of broad experience working in software companies and IT professional consulting firms as hiring management of Technical staff. We can help you find the right people.
Based in Halton Region, Ontario (GTA-West) we specialize on the staffing challenges of tech companies located in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Hamilton, Mississauga, Brampton and Toronto. Visit us at SearchVelocity.ca
Keywords: job, jobs, Java, J2EE, JSP, bigdata, big data, Hamilton, Startup, MongoDB, NoSQL, Hamilton, Halton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Mississauga