Roop-Kala Jewellry and Saree House Ltd is looking for 1 friendly, caring, committed and real individual to join our team in Surrey, BC as a full time Jewellery repair to join ASAP who will be paid $18/Hours for 40 hours weekly.
- Fabricate and repair precious and semi-precious metal jewellery, such as rings, brooches, pendants, bracelets and lockets
- Examine, cut, shape and polish diamonds using optical instruments, lathes and laps
- Examine, cut, shape and polish precious and synthetic gems using optical instruments, cutting disks and laps
- Appraise gemstones and diamonds to differentiate between stones, identify rare specimens and to detect peculiarity affecting stone values
- Set precious and semi-precious stones in jewellery mountings, according to specifications
- May supervise other jewellers.
- Jewellers may specialize in certain kinds of jewellery, such as gold or silver, or in particular operations, such as fabrication or repair.
- Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks
- Examine clocks and watches, disassemble and check for defective and misaligned parts or rust
- Replace or repair worn or broken parts
- Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements
- Clean all parts using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines to remove dirt and dried lubricants
- May supervise other watch repairers.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Work Experience
Repair; Jewellery assembling; Gem and stone setting; Fabrication; Cleaning
Supervise other jewellers or watch repairers
Accurate; Client focus
How to apply
By email: email@example.com