JLS CONSULTING INC is hiring 8 Construction Painters
Company name: JLS CONSULTING INC
Address: Surrey, BC
NOC Groups: 7294
NOC Job Title: Construction Painter
Work Location: As same as company address
Available Positions: 8
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours / week
Salary: $22.50-24.50/ Hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of related work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and other structures: Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor or homeowner regarding painting.
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool, and removes old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Selects premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors
- Removes fixtures, such as pictures and electric switchovers, from walls prior to painting, using screwdriver.
Please apply by email at: email@example.com only.