This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
- Ideal opportunity for a Journeyman Plumber with service experience
- Join a close-knit team with strong leadership and a keen commitment to growth
- Receive a competitive salary package plus great benefits, including a company vehicle
Based in Toronto, ON, Rapid Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for more than 80 years!
As a locally-owned and operated company that has been in the industry since 1929, we have never failed to demonstrate our expertise through prompt, on-budget, professional and courteous service. Standing by these values, we are now our expanding our service and commercial residential services.
We make an ongoing effort to help the Greater Toronto Area community by donating services to the several organizations including the Toronto District School Board and Ernestine's Women's Shelter of which we are on the fundraising board and train apprentices.
To learn more about Rapid Plumbing, please visit http://rapidplumbing.ca/.About the Opportunity
With our vision to grow our services, the company is looking for a motivated Journeyman Plumber with service experience to service the Greater Toronto Area.
Your major responsibility will be to perform routine technical services, as well as on-call emergency call services to customers. This will include installing, commissioning, maintaining and repairing various plumbing fixtures.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reading and understanding mechanical operations, plans, and instructions.
- Making effective technical decisions in emergency situations
- Sourcing and ordering components and parts
- Installing and commissioning new equipment
- Actively looking for quoting opportunities
- Troubleshooting various service plumbing problems
- Communicating with clients about project needs
The successful candidate will have plumbing experience in a service environment. It is also required that you possess a Journeyman ticket and a Class 5 Drivers License. Although it is not required, a certification in backflow testing would be considered an asset for this role.
We are searching for a customer orientated individual with solid written and verbal communication skills, combined with proven leadership skills. To excel in this role you will also possess superior problem-solving abilities, the ability to work on your own or as part of a team, and demonstrated client relationship experience. It is also crucial that you present a professional demeanor when dealing with clients and other co-workers.About the Benefits
Aside from having the opportunity to succeed with a growing company, you will also receive competitive benefits such as:
- An industry competitive salary depending on your skills and qualifications
- Use of a service vehicle
- Industry standard benefits package
- Consistent overtime whenever available
We believe in creating an optimal environment where our staff are given the tools to perform their best work. In addition to promoting an inclusive, upbeat, and professional workplace, we also encourage and support the professional development of all Rapid Plumbing employees. You can also look forward to taking part in company events such as our summer barbecues.
If you are looking to expand and enhance your experience and skills with a company that has strong leadership and a true commitment to growth, apply now!