This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, is currently seeking a Jr. Accountant to join their team in Brantford, ON. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements & analysis, General ledger reconciliations, bank reconciliations and cash flow statements, Financial reporting, management reporting, and variance analysis, among other duties as assigned. This is a full-time / permanent position.
- Post-Se condary Education in Accounting or a related field
- CPA designation or working towards one a definite asset
- 2+ years accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables), Access, and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/