Our client located downtown is currently looking for a Junior Inside Sales Representative to add to their growing team.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a leader in its industry
- Competitive compensation package
- Fun and rewarding environment
- TTC accessible
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective customers through leads
- Answer questions and promote products through various online tools
- Present and sell company products through presentations
- Ongoing research on new business opportunities
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 year of inside sales/ telesales experience
- Experience with POS, CRM or technical products preferred
- Strong technical, hospitality and/or retail an asset
- College or university degree
- Strong desire to work in sales
- Strong closing skills
Please note, a criminal background check is required for the successful candidate.
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003322
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.