Our Business Development team is expanding to keep up with the explosive demand for cars on the Turo marketplace. We’re looking for a scrappy French speaking Junior Sales Associate to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply, helping travelers find the perfect vehicle, and fulfilling upon our mission to put the world’s billion cars to better use.
You’ll develop and build our owner community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing and executing all the vehicle owner acquisition to our platform. As one of the founding members of the Supply Growth team, you’ll help us develop and test different channels and types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply. You will also be working with travelers who need that personal touch when exploring the many options for vehicle rentals on the Turo marketplace.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk specifics.
- Call and email car owners to evangelize Turo and the benefits of car sharing
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation to prospect to close in a high velocity environment
- Help new owners on-board our platform to successfully complete their first transactions
- Assist travelers with last minute rental requirements and special needs.
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, and parlay findings to the relevant teams at Turo
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Business Development team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or partner meetings
- Fluent in French
- 1+ year of cold calling, lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 1+ year of quota carrying inside sales experience and/or customer service in a high volume organization
- Familiarity with CRM
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Hyper organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Aspire to become a leader in a dynamic and growing team
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
This is a contract position for 4-6 months.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!