Madras Club House is looking for 2 Kitchen Helpers to join us as soon as possible.
You will perform duties to assist cook such as
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Clean work tables, cupboard and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators and cupboard
- Sweep and mop floors
- Maintain kitchen hygiene
- Completion of Secondary School is an asset
- On the job training will be provided
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons, part time applicants with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Salary: $11.35/hour 40 hours per week and overtime wages will be paid after 40 hours
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: Unit # 130-13737, 72nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2, may also have to travel to party locations within Greater Vancouver Area if required.
Interested & eligible Candidate may please send resumes at email@example.com
Or mail us your resume at Unit # 130-13737, 72nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2