Company: KGK Kettleby Contracting Inc.
Business Information: Since 1989 Kettleby Contracting has been a full service, residential and commercial landscaping company with a natural growth and development into interlock, retaining walls and stream and riverbed relocation. Through the course of which, Kettleby Contracting has broadened its portfolio to include all elements of residential, commercial, institutional and environmental landscaping including wetlands and wildlife preservation.
Business Address: 244 Barrie Street, Thornton, ON, L0L 2N0
Work location: 7225 Simcoe County Rd 27 Thornton ON L0L 2N0 (yard). Work involves multiple locations in Aurora ON, Richmond Hill ON, Oshawa ON, Nobleton ON depending on the client’s location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2018.
- Assist with landscape constructions
- Lay interlock brick for pathways and retaining walls
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cut grass
- Rake and collect refuse
- Remove litter and garbage
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Lay sod or seed
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Apply fertilizers
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Fencing, grading and finishing
- Shovelling, raking and wheelbarrowing
-Educat ion: not required
-Experience: Experience is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 Hourly, 30.00 to 50.00 Hours per week
We provide company safety equipment and clothing, transportation to and from job site daily.
Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 6 AM to 4 PM including some weekend work as weather conditions dictate. The employees will work a minimum of 30 hours regardless of weather conditions.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 2051 Thornton ON L0L 2N0