Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
CNC LATHE & MILL OPERATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Take the next step in your career with a leading manufacturer of customer focused production and assembly processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a machine operator to join a team of talented people using state-of-the-art equipment to provide effective results for customers around the world. If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate CNC lathes and mills
* Complete operation sequences on work orders
* Batchwork - runs of 30 to 400
* Write work instructions
* Carry out machine maintenance
* Minimum 6 months’ machine operating experience
* Milling and lathing experience – 2, 3 or 4 axis
* Own vehicle required due to location (North part of city)
* Knowledge of work order operation
* Strong measuring skills and ability to use calipers
* Experience doing set up is an asset but not required
* $14.00 - $18.00 hourly depending on experience
* Must be flexible with days/evenings shifts
Please send a resume (quoting job number 11936) to: DEAN HINTHER at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.