It starts with great Pizza and a leader just like you!
Our client is a new urban pizza eatery specializing in delivering quality, hand-crafted pizzas and other fresh dishes. They’re passionate about serving only the finest, quality ingredients to their customers and providing a unique dining experience.
Lead Line Cook
As the Lead Line Cook, you will work alongside kitchen staff preparing quality food for customers. You will also act as a mentor in the kitchen, specifically when the kitchen manager or general manager is not available.
What skills/experience make you a great candidate?
- 2 or more years of culinary experience in a fast-paced high-volume restaurant environment
- You lead by example and you’re committed to motivating employees to achieve success
- Previous mentorship or leadership experience would be an asset
- Current certification in food safety and handling
The benefits of joining the team
- Grow your career!
- Work with a young dynamic and close-knit team who are driven and dedicated to providing the best possible restaurant experience to its customers
- Work in a brand new state of the art kitchen facility
- Earn a competitive wage plus tips through a kitchen tip pool
If you’re passionate about food and developing a team, and you’re looking for growth with a great team oriented restaurant, apply now.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.