This position requires an efficient multi-tasker, with strong organizational and administration skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency in file and time management. If you are a detail-oriented team player with an interest in working in a fast-paced environment you would be well-suited to this position.
Must have PCLAW, Excel with Accounting and Conveyancer knowledge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Opening of matters in PCLAW
- Review/Posting of various client receipts, cheques and related billing expenses in PCLAW
- Management/Monthly Reconciliation of Trust and General Accounts
- Management of Accounts Receivable/Trust Listing
- Monthly, and Yearly Reconcilations.
- Payroll & Payroll Remittance
Qualifications and Skills
R equired experience:
- Bookkeeping/Trust accounting in a Law Firm (mandatory): 1-2 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Winnipeg, MB
- Conveyancer: 1 year
- PCLaw: 1 year
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those considered will be contacted.