We’re seeking Line Cooks to work in an in-store restaurant within a high end grocery chain. This is a great opportunity for team oriented individuals who are willing to work varying shifts, Monday to Sunday. If you love to deliver extraordinary food while using high-quality, fresh ingredients, this is the role for you!
What makes you a great addition to the team?
- 6+ months of experience working as a line cook
- You work well under pressure, can juggle multiple tasks, and manage your time well
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Food Handlers or a Smart Serve Certificate would be considered assets
- You’re able to work flexible hours including mornings, days, evenings, and weekends
What are the benefits:
- $14-$17 per hour based on experience
- Working with a supportive group in a close-knit team environment
- Eligibility for benefits
- Employee in store discount and incentive program
- Opportunities to grow with a great organization
Our client is a family owned grocery chain that specializes in providing the finest projects to its customers. They offer a supportive and rewarding work environment and are committed to team development, as well as providing opportunities for advancement. Apply now and be part of a great team.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.