Our client is seeking experienced and entry level Line Cooks to work in their brand-new kitchen. They are seeking individuals to work both full and part-time, Monday to Sunday. These roles are ideal for those who love to deliver extraordinary service while working in a team setting. If this sounds like you, read on!
What make you a great addition to the team?
- 3 months to 1-year of experience in a cook position or equivalent culinary experience, ideally in a high-volume restaurant
- A Diploma or Certificate in Culinary Arts or comparable education is preferred
- FOODSAFE Level 1 Certificate is an asset
- Experience with various knife-cutting techniques, and knowledgeable in food safety preparation
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- You work well under pressure, can juggle multiple tasks, and manage your time well
- You’re a night owl who benefits from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
What are the benefits:
- $12.99 to $15.99 per hour based on experience in a unionized environment
- Working with a supportive head chef in a close-knit team environment
- Benefits for full time (after 30 hours for 13 consecutive weeks)
- Extensive employee discount program – gym, hotel, retail, etc. partnerships with vendors across Canada
- Internal employees get 25% off food
Our client is one of largest entertainment companies with over 26 locations across Canada and employs more than 6000 people. They offer a fun and rewarding work environment and are committed to team development and providing opportunities for advancement. Apply online now and be part of a great team.