Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
Advantages of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
Our client, a transport company near the Airport, is looking to hiring a Logistics Coordinator. They are conveniently located near Highway 27 & Belfield Rd.
The rate of pay is $35,000 to $40,000 per year.
The shift hours are from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. This position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation (per calendar year), health & dental benefit split between the company and employee, company cell phone and other perks!
You must have your own vehicle as this position is not accessible by transit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Highly motivated
- Opportunistic and positive approach
- Ability to establish relationships with a variety of customers, vendors and fellow staff
- Pleasant and approachable
- Good work ethic
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule
- Must be reachable for on-call
- Ability to problem solve
- Have great time management skills and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Efficient and thorough
- Effective communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literate – experience utilizing Microsoft Office and with a typing speed of 40+ WPM
- Tracking/tracing of shipments, order entry
- Handling customer inquiries / customer service
- Account management and customer retention
- Obtaining rate quotes
- Carrier relations, inquiries
- Booking and dispatching shipments
- Obtaining freight quotes and arranging for transport
- Booking appointments, making delivery and pick up arrangements
- Onboarding of carriers
- POD’s review and verification, scanning, filing
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go eastbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 3rd driveway on the right. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Current, valid forklift license
- Direct Deposit Information
- Completed Criminal Background Search (if you have one)
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.