GREEN MOUNTAIN TRUCKING LTD.
Long Haul Truck Driver
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Positions Available: 8
3476 Side grove court,
Multiple Locations across North America starting and ending in Abbotsford BC
Credentials: A valid Class 1 Driver's License, Experience: Clean Driving Abstract and Knowledge of English
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor trailer, Van, Reefer
Type of Travel: Long Haul, Regional, Provisional/Territorial, International
Documentation Knowledge: Driver Logbook, Bill of Landing, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip,), Maintenance and repair reports, Trip reports, Accidental or incident reports
Communication Equipment: citizen's Band radio, Cellular phone
• Drive trucks and transport goods, material and freight all across Canada and USA.
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of your vehicle.
• Responsible to perform pre- trip inspection of your vehicle and all equipment.
• Responsible for recording all information, miles travelled, fuel cost etc.
• Responsible to maintain regular contact with dispatch and other company drivers. You must follow provincial, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Responsible for following speed limits and driving safely at all times.
• Drive as part of a two person team or convoy.
Security and Safety: Basic Security clearance, Criminal Record Check, Driving record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel for extended periods.
Retention bonus of $1000.00 will be paid upon the successful completion of 1 Year of employment at Green Mountain Trucking Ltd.
Paid Vacation for short term training.
How to Apply: