Long Haul Truck Driver
Pacific Valley Enterprises Inc. Located in Surrey is looking for 5 full Time Long Haul Truck Drivers to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Obtain special permit and other documentation for transportation of cargo on international routes
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A Class 1 or A licence is required to drive long combination vehicles.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Driver logbook, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en- route, post-trip)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.