Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients.
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
Our client, a leading manufacturer of HVAC supplies, is looking for Machine Operators to join their team!
They are conveniently located near Goreway & Highway 427 in Etobicoke. We are hiring for both the day and afternoon shift - 730am-430pm OR 330pm-1230am. The starting rate of pay is $14.75 per hour.
Advantages of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available and accumulated daily!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- self-managed, team player able to work with minimum supervision
- able to perform a variety of duties that may often change
- productivity, quality and safety focused
- reliable and committed to strong work ethics
- read, write and speak English
Your responsibilities will include:
- assist and work in a team of highly experienced workforce
- precision metal fabrication and assemble sheet metal products
- read and interpret drawings, sketches or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating and assembling sheet metal products
- selet gauge and type of sheet metal such as galvanized, steel or aluminum
- operate both general and special purpose machines used in the manufacturing facility such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls, welders and riveter
- using hand tools, power tools and equipment in a safe manner
- inspect assemblies for conformance to specifications using measuring instrument and gauges
- excercise physical effort in lifting products in a safe manner
- must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time during a regular work day
- occassionally lift and carry materials weighing around 30lbs
- repeat tasks of short duration according to set standards
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Current, valid forklift license
- Direct Deposit Information
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Mondayto Friday from 9am to 5pm – 800-485-2076!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!