This permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in High Prairie, Alberta and therefore, requires relocation to the area. Our client is seeking a qualified Maintenance Planner, with experience in manufacturing.
How can you stand out? If You….
- Are seeking an exciting opportunity where you are responsible for all aspects of developing and planning an effective plant maintenance program
- Have a robust background which includes equipment configuration database, downtime analysis, repair and preventative work order development, allocation and scheduling of resources and ongoing follow-up and refinement of maintenance procedures
- You thrive in a team environment where you can help contribute to maximizing plant uptime and production through effective allocation of resources...This role might be for you!
As an essential part of the maintenance team, you have an in-depth understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts, enjoy preparing routine job plans and investigating work requirements in an effort to prepare logical breakdowns of work and sequence. You are an effective communicator, able to speak publicly and act as a leader, when required.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have a post-secondary education in a technical or trades field
- Have 2 or more years maintenance planning experience, within manufacturing
- Have excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Are proficient using computer applications such as the Microsoft Office; experience using JDE, considered an asset
- Are self-motivated with well-developed organizational, time management and analytical skills
Our client is a well known and well respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook , follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter