Looking for new and exciting career opportunities? Join our NEW ASHLEY HOMESTORE opening in Fall 2018!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for a Manager Store Administration who is responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability by leading, organizing, assigning, and evaluating the work of the administrative staff to support the Sales function while ensuring an exceptional guest experience for our upcoming store in Brentwood, Calgary.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, an educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Manager Store Administration you will:
- Maintain budgeted administrative costs including wages and supplies
- Evaluate and manage work
- Audit and review work performed by the staff and assist them as applicable
- Ensure complete and adequate documentation of procedures and work completed.
- Responsible for the timely completion of various reporting functions.
- Responsible for hiring, ,training, coaching and all other HR related responsibilities
- Prepare and administer performance evaluations for assigned staff
- Provide timely & effective communication
- Effectively deals with customer service concerns
- Deal and/or re-direct escalated customers due to service or financing issues
- Month end reconciliation
- Attend monthly meetings
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High School Diploma
- 2 – 4 years of related experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Demonstrates the company’s Core and Leadership competencies
- Able to work retail hours (weekdays, nights and weekends)
- Criminal Record Check may be required
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.