IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Markham, ON. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading activities to improve assembly equipment performance and manage assembly process setups, Investigate and implement controls and mechanical continuous improvement actions to improve process performance, quality and safety, interface with different engineering departments to improve manufacturing performance, among other duties as assigned. This is a contract position.
- Post-secondary Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years process manufacturing engineering experience
- Previous experience in an electronic environment a definite asset
- Experience with Poke Yokes, PFMEA, MFMEA, Statistical Analysis
- Understanding of TS 16494 and ISO 14001 standards and certification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary: $70,000 - $82,000 per year (depending on experience)
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/