Kanset Services Inc., is one of the leading companies specializing in immigration and settlement services in Canada. We pride ourselves on providing individualized approach for every case at hand, and strive to find the optimal solution based on the interests of our customers. We are located at 300 Supertest Road, Toronto, ON, M3J 2M2.
Due to the ongoing expansion of our professional contacts network in other countries, we are looking for an experienced Marketing and Advertising Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate branding and promotion of services.
The candidate needs to be able to perform the following duties:
- Research the emigration trends, and advise the company regarding target demographics for marketing initiatives;
- Assess and categorize the target demographics based on an array of criteria relevant to the immigration and settlement programs, to advise the company on the course of action, and develop marketing initiatives customized to each group;
- Assist management in creating and launching B2B and B2C marketing campaigns;
- Manage and develop creative content for both traditional & non-traditional marketing campaigns across various channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Forums, Local Search listings, Twitter, etc.;
- Create presentations, and informational materials for potential clients, affiliates, and partners;
- Create promotional and marketing materials, based on the company’s guidelines;
- Collaborate with translators to produce localization of the creative content and marketing materials catering to the target audiences, if applicable;
- Create Search Engine Optimized copies, and collaborate with web-developers for seamless implementation of the materials;
- Create images and infographics, with engaging summaries about developments pertaining to the immigration policies in Canada.
The candidate must possess the following:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Marketing-related capacity in a legal or corporate setting, with specialization in social media campaigns;
- A high school Diploma (Certificate or Diploma in advertising and marketing will be considered as an asset);
- Thorough understanding of advertising and promotion of services as per ICCRC professional code of ethics and Global marketing experience will be considered as assets;
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills with clear, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered as a great asset
The following conditions of employment apply:
- The work consists of 35 hours per week;
- The applicant will be remunerated at the rate of $31.50 per hour, overtime rate of $47.25 will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- Work Location: 300 Supertest Road, Unit #1, Toronto, Ontario M3J 2M2
- This is a full time, permanent employment opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, and have both the passion and the expertise to become a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.